Log into your Mailchimp Dashboard
- Go to ‘Lists’ in the top menu.
- Select a list. This will be the list to which subscribers are added.
- Select ‘signup forms’
- Different form types are offered General, embedded, subscriber pop-up (ew!) or an assisted option. Choose embedded.
- Classic, Super Slim, Horizontal, Naked, Advanced are all the design options offered. Read about the differences here. It’s really a matter of preference and how much or little detail you need collected.
- The most bare option is Horizontal, while Classic gives a flexible box.
- Select your preferences and copy and paste the code generated into a text widget or page on your site.